Taylor Swift-Safe and Sound
Lullaby is song sung to make a child go to sleep. I used to listen a lullaby when I was kid. Lullaby brings peace. So it makes me sleep easily. Even though I'm not a little girl anymore, I still love listening it. Like I used to when I was kid. One of the lullabies is Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift, a singer who I love the most before Owl City She has a soft and typical voice. Besides of that, I used to love listening my dad and mom's lullaby it called "nina bobo" in Indonesia. Yes my dad and my mom love singing. And also my dad's story about his adventures as a child. I used to like listening it. But now, hem I just listen lullaby from my phone, not my dad and mom's anymore. How about you guys?
No comments:
Post a Comment